The Mommys 2023 noticed a number of the most inventive work we now have ever come throughout, and each single participant deserves the best applause for the sheer expertise displayed of their work! The advertising and marketing and promoting business in India is just rising, and can proceed to see increasingly more distinctive work. The Mommys are a celebration of precisely that! We hope the occasion will encourage the following set of inventive minds within the business to inform their model tales in revolutionary and impactful methods.
The Mommys 2023 had been judged by a stellar jury panel of business consultants. It was an eclectic mixture of inventive folks from each the company and model sides, bringing in a recent younger perspective together with a wealthy flavour of business expertise.
- Abraham Varughese : Chief Artistic Officer, Digitas India
- Alisha Sharma : Senior Artistic Director, Leo Burnett
- Anita Kotwani : CEO, Carat India
- Devaiah Bopanna : Author & Producer
- Hemant Shringy : Chief Artistic Officer – BBDO India
- Iffat Jivan : COO and CMO Ed-a-mamma
- Karthik Srinivasan : Communications Technique Guide
- Meenal Rajda : Model Advertising and marketing Lead, Linkedin
- Mukund Olety : Chief Artistic Officer, VMLY&R
- Parixit Bhattacharya : Chief Artistic Officer, BBH India
- Preetham Venkky : Chief Digital Officer, DDB Mudra Group
- Rohini Haldea : AVP, Head Advertising and marketing, Way of life
- Shreya Sachdev : Head of Advertising and marketing, PUMA
- Smita Murarka : Model Guide
- Sowmya Iyer : Founder & CEO, DViO Digital
- Sumanto Chattopadhyay : Artistic Guide
250+ manufacturers and 125+ businesses participated within the third version of The Mommys, out of which 65+ manufacturers and 45+ businesses had been bestowed the distinguished awards.
MTV India and Fevicol stood out amongst manufacturers, successful 6 and 4 Mommys respectively, adopted by boAt, Asian Paints and Kotak Mahindra Financial institution successful 3 Mommys every. Amongst businesses, Schbang swept the awards for the third 12 months in a row, successful 10 Mommys, adopted by Kinnect, Digitas India and ARM Worldwide. The winners panned throughout genres from OTT platforms like Netflix India and Amazon Prime Video, to tech companies like Google India, to F&B gamers like Domino’s Pizza, to shopper manufacturers like Fevicol.
The entire checklist of winners might be discovered right here.